Intuitive touch screen interfaces provide the operator with an easy to use terminal. These units can interface to scales and weighbridges plus a variety of peripheral readers, scanners and printers. We have installed touch screen technology into our SoloWeigh driver operated kiosk offering the following features and benefits to your weighing process:
- 12.1“ transflective LCD display
- Toughened glass touch screen, ideal for outdoor applications as its unaffected by elements of the weather, vandalism, harsh cleaning fluids, solvents, grease or dirt, and feature no moving parts or coatings
- Transflective technology allows for the display to automatically become brighter as sunlight increases
- Response time < 20ms
- Pointing device – works with gloved and ungloved finger
- Operating temperatures ranges from –20ºC to > +60ºC.
- Operating systems supported – Windows 9X, NT, ME, 2000, XP, XPe, Vista, Windows 7 (single and dual touch) and Linux.